Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oopsie

I never finished that post about the tacos, did I? I never finished so many things I said I was going to do on this blog.

Sigh.

I had some good material, too. You're just going to have to trust me on this one. But now it has evaporated out of my little pea brain and I'm going to have to start fresh.

I got a new blog, a real professional-lookin' one that uses my real name and doesn't talk about digestion problems and cussing out old ladies. But the more I post on it, with its sleek interface and complicated dashboard, the more I miss old faithful (this blog).

So I've come to the conclusion that, being unemployed and freshly graduated and all, I am going to keep this blog to vent. I mean, that's what it's been about this whole time, right? I guess I need one blog to write my serious work, and one to express the real me.

And then maybe I need a therapist to diagnose me with multiple personality disorder.

Oh! And before I forget, those tacos were reeeeeeal good.

No comments:

Post a Comment